390 Explorer By Quintrex
With extra room for all your fishing days, the 390 Explorer tinnie from Quintrex has all the answers. The Explorer V-nose punt is a popular model in the Quinnie range because the hull provides exceptional stability at rest but is also equipped for choppy water providing a smooth and dry ride while underway.
Designed with chines and the new forked-bow style this brilliant tinnie has improved stability at rest, making fishing with your mates that much more comfortable. Also included in the new 390 design is an extra storage room for your fishing gear, while the sharper entry point creates an even softer riding hull.
Measuring 3.95m with a 1.79m beam is rated to 25hp and a total of four people, making it a versatile boat for the family as well. Weight 108kg with an engine weight of 85kg in the long shaft transom, the 390 will give you a durable rig that can handle years of fishing the waterways up and down the coast.
The Quintrex Fighter series hull is fitted with bench seats, side rails, transom handles, and an anchor gusset. It also includes a glovebox to stow your essentials, bow rails, and bow handle to make the whole package fuss-free.
The Explorer range of tinnies from Quintrex has a reputation as hard-wearing versatile fishing rigs ready to take you on your next adventure. You also have the choice to add a casting platform and side pockets and rod holders if you want a dedicated fishing platform.
390 Explorer Summary:
- A versatile fishing boat and a tinnie for the family as well
- Features the Quintrex Fighter series hull
- The sharper entry point hull design creates a softer riding action
- Power rated up to 25HP and has a carrying capacity of 4 people
- Plenty of storage for your fishing gear
- High-quality construction with transom handles, side rails, and an anchor gusset
- Options to add side pockets, a dedicated casting platform, and rod holders
Quintrex Explorer 390 Yamaha F25hp 4-stroke boat review:
Other Quintrex Explorer Models: