370 Explorer by Quintrex
For boatie adventurers that need a little more room to move, the 370 Explorer is designed to fit comfortably atop most utes. Measuring 3.75m in length with a 1.5m beam the 370 Explorer tinnie features a one-piece external Solid T Keel for extra durability when loading and the Eclipse Hull allows for a comfortable and enjoyable day out on the water.
The Eclipse hull combines the stability of a traditional V-nosed punt but with the handling of a V-shaped hull while underway and in choppy waters. Its V-nose design allows the wide beam to be brought forward to the bow which allows for extra stability and helps to disperse choppy water.
Rated to 20hp, the 370 weighs 81kg and has a 60kg motor weight. Available as a transom long shaft, this legendary Quinnie is rated for three people, while the short shaft configuration is rated to two people.
Fitted with bench seats, front deck, anchor gusset, and solid corners, this tinnie is the perfect little rig for freshwater and creek fishermen who are looking for a durable and hassle-free tinnie. Other features include transom handles, rowlock blocks, bow handles, and a glovebox.
The 370 Explorer is a true-blue Aussie, ready to share on the road adventures with you for years to come.
Quintrex 370 Explorer Summary:
- Designed to fit comfortably on top of most utes or car roof boat loaders
- Explorer tinnies are iconic amongst freshwater and river anglers
- Features a single-piece external Solid T Keel design for extra stability when loading
- Quintrex clever Eclipse Hull (has the stability of a V-nosed punt and handling of a V-shaped hull)
- Fitted with a front deck, bench seats, and anchor gusset
- Power rated up to 20HP and weighs only 81kg.
- Offers stability at rest and great maneuverability
- Features a glove box, transom and bow handles, bench seats, a front deck, and anchor gusset
- Easy to load onto a trailer, boat carrier, or the back of a ute
- Excellent riding boat offering a stable and dry ride
Other Quintrex Explorer Models: