320 Explorer By Quintrex
The Explorer tinnie range from Quintrex has a reputation to uphold. And the newly designed range is living up to this reputation with the 320 Explorer.
Equipped with the Quintrex Eclipse hull this tinnie offers maneuverability and stability at rest.
Weighing just 63kg with a maximum horsepower rating of 7hp, this tinnie will be coming on holiday with you. Just don’t forget to pack the rods! It will be in all your photos as you fish the freshwater creeks and estuaries on your travels.
With a new forked bow design, the latest models in the Explorer range are made to be roomy, easy to handle, and offer a stable and dry ride.
As a no-fuss fishing rig, this great tinnie measures 3.25m with a 1.32m beam with 1.6mm top and bottom sides and is rated to carry two people. The open cockpit has space to move and pack your gear and features bench seats, transom handles, rowlock blocks, and a front deck, and solid corners. Or you could option it up with a bimini for extended days on the water. Get the camera ready, you’re going to need it.
Quintrex 320 Explorer Summary:
- Quintrex Eclipse hull
- Forked bow design
- Weighing just 63kg this tinnie offers easy maneuverability and stability at rest
- Power rated up to 7HP and can carry 2 people
- Constructed from 1.6mm aluminum top and bottom sides
- Features bench seats and open cockpit area
- Easy to handle, offering a stable and dry ride
- Fitted with transom handles
Other Quintrex Explorer Models: