370 Outback Explorer By Quintrex
Quintrex has taken their Outback Explorer tinnie range to a whole new level and the 370 Outback Explorer is now bigger and better than before and ready to take you on the ultimate fishing adventure. With an increased deadrise, the Quintrex 370 Outback Explorer can handle the chop while still delivering a smooth, dry ride.
Whether it's fishing escapades exploring the estuaries or cruising big rivers with your mates, this range from Quintrex will come up on your wish list.
Measuring 3.8m with a 1.73m beam and weighing in at 98kg, the 370 has been redesigned from the well-known Explorer of old to create more internal space and a bigger beam but most importantly has an increased freeboard. This means it provides excellent stability while the increased deadrise provides a softer ride while underway.
This model has a long shaft transom that is rated to a maximum of 25hp and can comfortably carry three people.
Standard features on this Quinnie include bench seats, front deck, transom handles, rowlock blocks, anchor gusset, and solid corners. Also included is a glovebox and the 370 can be optioned up as your dream rig with a casting platform for all the bass and barra fishermen out there.
The 370 can be used as a car topper perfect for open-road adventures, while the 370 and 390 can be optioned up with a casting platform for serious sportfishing for bass, barra and bream, crabbing, and big river and estuary exploration.
Quintrex 370 Outback Explorer Summary:
- The new design incorporates an increased deadrise and freeboard, so it can handle choppier conditions while still providing a smooth and dry ride.
- Great estuaries fishing boat or cruising big rivers
- 1.73m beam and weight of 98kg
- Front deck as standard and can be optioned to incorporate a large casting platform
- Glove box, transom handles, solid corners, and anchor gusset
- Bench seating for you and your mates
Other Quintrex Outback Explorer Models: