V8 POWER. THE POWER TO CHANGE TRADITIONAL THINKING.
The Yamaha F350 was the world’s first production V8 four stroke outboard and it completely redefined offshore boating.
The combination of the F350’s big 5.3 litre capacity matched with variable camshaft timing and advanced electronic fuel injection systems gives power and performance like no other outboard engine in existence.
The F350 has made history, toppled records, inspired boat builders to rethink design and caused offshore boaties to do a double take.
Such has been the reaction, that boat owners are now replacing twins with a single F350. They’re saving on fuel and maintenance costs.
And they couldn’t be happier.
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE IMPRESSIVE FACTS & FIGURES:
• Maximum power output – 350 horsepower
• Variable camshaft timing to optimise performance matched with sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection system to maximise efficiency
• Electronic throttle with pulse tuned long intake manifold to increase low to mid range torque
• Saltwater XL propellers specifically developed for the F350 produce optimum thrust
• Advanced Digital Electronic Controls operate throttle and shift. It ensures smooth throttle operation and responsive performance
• Despite its huge power the F350 is inherently quiet due to its excellent mechanical balance
• More fuel efficient, quieter and reliable, the F350 is a real alternative to inboard power
• The F350 is compatible with both Yamaha’s new High Definition Display and Digital network gauge system, which means you have up to the second information on the operation of your outboard at your fingertips
Brisbane Yamaha has an experienced team of Yamaha-trained service technicians who specialise in outboard fit-outs. We offer exceptional service and have Australia’s best Yamaha outboard prices, ask around… we know our customers and we know Yamaha. It is why Brisbane Yamaha is one of Australia’s largest Yamaha dealers.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
Price does not include:
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 32 Valve DOHC Direct Action 60°-V8|
|Bore x Stroke||94 x 96 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5500-6000|
|Alternator Output||12V - 50A with rectifier regulator|
|Operation Method||Drive by wire remote control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power trim & tilt|
|Digital Network Guages with Fuel Management||Standard|
|Gear Ratio||1.73 : 1|
|OEDA Emission Rating||????|
|Max Fuel Consumption||~ 7.3 l/h|
|Transom Length||F350XCC : 637 mm (25.1 in)
LF350XCC : 637 mm (25.1 in)
F350UCC : 764 mm (30.1 in)
FL350UCC : 764 mm (30.1 in)
|Weight||F350XCC : 365 kg
LF350XCC : 365 kg
F350UCC : 373 kg
FL350UCC : 373 kg
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.
|Price||: OUR PRICE: $37,306 AUD|
|Price Base||: OUR PRICE: $37,306|
|Length||: 0.00 Feet|
|Category||: Boat Engines and Outboards|
|Type Of Sales||: Dealer|
|Registration Number||: -|
|Horse Power (hp)||: 350|