610 Cruiseabout by Quintrex
The 610 Cruiseabout is one of the most popular and versatile Bowriders in the Australian-made Quintrex range.
With an overall length of 6.25m and a 2.48m beam 5.00mm bottom side and 3.0mm topsides, this Bowrider has a go-anywhere attitude.
The 610 Cruiseabout is rated for up to a 175hp outboard which coupled with the Quintrex Blade hull and flared bow, is designed to provide you with a drier, smoother ride, especially in rough or offshore conditions.
Bowriders are perfect for family cruising and this Bowrider is the perfect sporty example with a luxurious front lounge made for relaxing on the water and a spacious rear cockpit to take the whole crew, up to 8 people on the 610.
The 610 Cruiseabout comes painted as standard and includes a marine radio, fishfinder, and a rear folding lounge that then folds down when you need more space in the cockpit area.
Why not own the boat of your dreams? It’s right here.
Quintrex 610 Cruiseabout Features:
- Long side pockets with deep storage for all your gear
- Two helm seats that sit on a raised deck
- Access to the forward bow and lounge is easy through the walk-through windscreen
- The front lounge provides heaps of space and storage under for extra gear.
- Rated for up to 8 people onboard
- Beamwidth of 2.48 metres
- Folding rear lounge
- Perfect for both family cruising and fishing
Other Quintrex Cruiseabout Models: