420 Explorer Trophy By Quitrex
Quintrex has done it again and delivered one of the best fishing tinnies on the market with the best-selling 420 Explorer Trophy. The brilliant tinnie will turn heads and deserves its great reputation as one of the most popular fishing tinnies in Australia.
This Quintrex model is built on the famous Fighter Series hull, which features a unique fork-shaped bow. This unique design increases the front deck and casting platform area and delivering stability at rest. The extra space is also great for storage and allows for easy installation of your electric motor.
The 420 measures 4.47m in length, is rated to 50hp, and weighs 311kg. Features include front and rear casting platforms and rod holders, extruded side decks, side rails, transom handles, welded top deck, and gunnels are all included in the standard offering.
This model features 2mm bottom and sides and a massive beam of 1.88m packed to the gunnels with all your fishing needs.
Quintrex 420 Explorer Trophy Summary:
- The perfect rig for exploring all our inland waterways
- One of the most popular fishing tinnies in Australia
- Unique Quintrex fork-shaped bow design
- Front deck and casting platform areas
- Great stability at rest
- Weighs 311kg with a beamwidth of 1.88 metres
- Welded top deck, and gunnels with 2mm aluminium plate bottom and sides
Quintrex Explorer Trophy 420 Yamaha F40HP 4-stroke boat review:
Other Quintrex Explorer Trophy Models: