590 Frontier Centre Console Model
The second-largest in the top-selling Frontier fishing range, the 590 Frontier CC is about the extra space. It features raised side decks with an increased 80mm of freeboard while the centre console layout provides extra fishing room.
The 590 Frontier is built on the Apex hull which chews through rough water giving you a soft and dry ride while underway. The Apex design also delivers improved speed and grip when cornering and will be getting there fast as well.
Standard features on the 590 Frontier include the anchor well with a hatch which provides another standing and stepping platform, a live bait tank, and further storage in the front casting platform – large enough to take the Esky.
Quintrex 590 Frontier Centre Console Summary:
- 5.99m long with a 2.35m beam
- Underfloor fuel tank
- Multiple storage areas within the cabin and under the front deck
- Great centre console set up
- Made from 3mm topsides and 5mm bottom sides aluminium sheets
- Innovative Apex hull design provides excellent stability while stationary and a smooth ride when underway
- Great anchor well with hatch
- Large live bait tank
The centre console unit allows 360-degree fishing room making the best use of the cockpit space. The unit itself has plenty of room for radio stereo, gauges, and electronics.
This centre console is likely to become the best rig you’ve ever owned. And if it’s your first boat, you are lucky you found this first. It is a winning combination of performance, features, and durability all wrapped up in an under 6m boat.